Thứ Hai, 14 tháng 12, 2009

My School - HUBT

I love my school, I am proud of my school cause it's young but very mondern with facilities, teaching staff and dynamic students. We are Economic school so being dynamic is a characteristic of us....



We are trying much to build the brand name of school, and I hope that it will be famous in the future .....

Ngocmanu tried to find the most wonderful side to catch..........and she was successful.......




Sometimes, it's very quite, not as the same the atmostphere as its daily, but at that time, it's very lovely, I fell that.....


I love TC13-21, it's a good invirontment for me to develope, they are very friendly and they make me change a lot, now I am more dynamic and sociable. I actually love them. They teach me a lot: keep calm, confident, respect to everyone and try the best, I have grown more beside them........





It looks serious and quite, like me.....





It's so romantic! I like it most







And this is me, I am in my class, in a Microeconomic period, it's the first time I have met Mr Dung, he gives the lecture very excellently, I like him very much.....




I love my school, simply It's a very suitable invirontment for me to study and develope my career. Besides, it's actually very nice with many different sides...........proud of U....HUBT!









Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét